HIKE LIFE WEEKEND
What is it?
A weekend escape in the west of Ireland that gives guests to opportunity to completely unwind in our beautiful lodge set against the backdrop of the rugged mountains scenery and beautiful isolated beaches.
Extra one day add – €120
A quick outline
- You come down to the lodge after work on a Friday, have a drink and a chat and meet a load of new people.
- Then get up on Saturday, warm up with a bit of Yoga and then take on one of the surrounding mountains depending on the conditions. We will cool down with an evening surf / swim.
- Then have a big Saturday night with bonfires, music sessions and general craic.
- Then get up on Sunday and do it all again.
- Then go home wrecked and happy on Sunday night.
“Get off your phone, escape the chaos, meet new people & take a hike! ”
Roz with her Hike Life team and our expert mountain guides will lead you up two of the surrounding mountains in the area. The climbs range from easy to moderate with a possible sea swim.
Whatever the weather we’ll be running our yoga classes every day before breakfast in our brand new yoga room with its spectacular view.
In the Lodge, we pride ourselves on serving up delicious and healthy meals to nourish and fuel your body and being active in the outdoors. We serve up mainly vegetarian dishes but we promise you won’t be missing meat this weekend. From wood fired sourdough pizza to Cloudpicker filter coffee, we’ll satisfy even the most picky foody.
The lodge is a beautiful space to escape the stress of the week. Chill during the day and maybe read a book on our roof deck and catch some rays. Grab a fresh pint of Guinness in our onsite pub P.Dans. In the evening, while the sunset behind Clare Island, the bonfire will be going and there’s always a few tunes going about.