A midweek retreat offering a range of yoga classes, incorporating elements of Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin and Restorative Yoga. There will also be meditations, workshops, relaxation sessions in our new jacuzzi/sauna experience “The Big Dipper”, as the best outdoor adventures the West has to offer! All levels of experience are welcome.
With three classes a day in our brand new yoga room, you’ll be feeling pretty Zen going to bed every night!
We will explore mindfulness, mantra and loving kindness meditations.
In the Lodge, we pride ourselves on serving up delicious and healthy meals to nourish and fuel your body and being active in the outdoors.
Ensuite hotel rooms with warm wooden furniture and rustic surf aesthetic.
Grab yourselves some some fresh pints of Guinness in the onsite cosy country pub P.DANS.
Beginning Monday afternoon and leaving Friday morning, we’ll have 4 nights and 3 & a half days of craic and adventure. Every room is ensuite, all our delicious food will be included as will all daytime and evening activities – the only thing you’ll need to put your hand in your pocket for is a few pints in P Dans, our on site pub.
- 4 nights in one of our ensuite rooms
- Yoga & Meditation Classes each morning and afternoon
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner every day (Plenty healthy homemade snacks in between too)
- 2 x 1 hour spa sessions
- Inversions and Sequence Your Own Flows workshops
- Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga (Weather Dependent)
- Surfing lessons
- Evening activities including Art Therapy Session, Cacao ceremonies, Bonfires and Movie Nights
Prices are per person | All rooms are ensuite
|Twin/Double Ensuite | 4 nights||€620|
|Twin/Double Ocean View Ensuite | 4 nights||€680|
|Add on Single Room Occupancy||€150|
The lodge is a beautiful space to escape the stress of the week. Chill during the day and maybe read a book on our roof deck and catch some rays. Grab a fresh pint of Guinness in our onsite pub P.Dans. In the evening, while the sunset behind Clare Island, the bonfire will be going and there’s always a few tunes going about.
- Transport down. No problem for drivers and we can direct to you the best local taxi’s from the train station and back.
- Alcoholic beverages – but there’ll be plenty of opportunities to stock up in an off-licence or enjoy a creamy pint of black stuff in our onsite pub P.Dans.
- Beach Towel
- Wetsuit if you have one
- Warm & comfy clothes for after beach/hiking etc
The Lodge is located a 25 minute drive south of Westport, just outside the town of Louisburgh.
From our hilltop vantage point we look out over Cross and Carrowniskey surf beaches, the world class flat water kitesurfing spot of Cross Lake and all the way to Croagh Patrick.
All within a few minutes drive.
Double rooms perfect for couples to share a room together.
Twin rooms are perfect for two friends sharing but note that if you book 1 slot you might be sharing with another person.
Please let us at the time of booking in the notes section and pop us a quick email if you have any allergies.
Our menu changes week to week so the more notice we have the better chance we can accommodate you.
Need help? Give us a shout
Phone: +353 87 716 6226