We’re going to have a fish’s-eye view of Dublin waking up this week.
The plan is to get up ages before we have to and Stand Up Paddleboard our way down the river Liffey, right through the heart of the city centre, all the way to Ringsend before work.
Once we get down to Ringsend we’ll have a bit of food waiting for all the tired heroes.
- We’re going to meet on Thorncastle Street in Ringsend in front of Portview House.
- We’re going to to get a lift up the river all the way Chapelizod where there’ll be a Stand Up Paddleboard and a head-torch waiting for every adventurer
- We’re going to leave our clothes in the van at the starting point (chapelizod) so the van can bring them back down to Ringsend for us to change when we’re finished
- The ride down the liffey should take an hour and a half, and when we get down we’ll be met with hot food and drink.
- It’s going to be class
All in for €50 No hidden costs… the Shtyle doesn’t work that way
WHAT TO BRING
- A towel
- A wetsuit if you want to use your own, otherwise we’ll provide one
- Swimsuit or trunks for under the wetsuit
- Some warm cloths and a bag to put them in
- Your sense of adventure