We’re going to have a fish’s-eye view of Dublin waking up this week.The plan is to get up ages before we have to and Stand Up Paddleboard our way down the river Liffey, right through the heart of the city centre, all the way to Ringsend before work.
Once we get down to Ringsend we’ll have a BBQ breakfast waiting for all the tired heroes.
A hell of a way to start a workday.
- We’re going to meet on Thorncastle Street in Ringsend at 5.30 to make sure we have loads of time to make it back down the river before work.
- We’re going to get a lift up the river all the way Chapelizod where there’ll be a Stand Up Paddleboard waiting for every adventurer
- We’re going to leave our clothes in the van at the starting point (chapelizod) so the van can bring them back down to Ringsend for us to change when we’re finished
- The ride down the liffey should take an hour and a half, just in time to have a quick brekkie and go straight to work
- It’s going to be class
All in for €50 No hidden costs… the Shtyle doesn’t work that way
WHAT TO BRING
- A towel
- A wetsuit if you want to use your own, otherwise we’ll provide one
- Swimsuit or trunks for under the wetsuit
- Some warm cloths and a bag to put them in
- Your sense of adventure