We’ll be meeting on the Grand canal at Portobello every Thursday morning during the summer before work. This spot is easily accessible, nice and spacious as it was used as a harbour in years gone by, and flat calm at all times – making it perfect for SUP yoga.
We’ve decided to do our first SUP Yoga sessions before work for two reasons. Firstly so as the canal is nice and quiet and peaceful. Secondly because it’s a wonderful way to start the day.
- Meeting at Portobello harbour on the Grand Canal at 6.15am
- SUP boards will be set up and ready to go as will the wetsuits
- We’ll start the session with a 15 minute paddle to make sure everyone’s got their sea legs
- Then we’ll commence around an hour and 15 minutes of Yoga with a view to be finished for 8am
- Then it’s off to work!
All in for a cool €25
WHAT TO BRING
- A towel
- A wetsuit if you want to use your own, otherwise we’ll provide one
- Swimsuit or trunks for under the wetsuit
- A willingness to get a bit wet