Rockshore All Out Summer Conditions:
- The Rockshore All Out Summer Experience (the Promotion) is promoted by Ogilvy (the Promoter) of 6 Ely Place, Dublin 2, Ireland on behalf of Diageo Ireland, St. James’s Gate, Dublin 8. The terms and conditions governing the Promotion are set out below (The Terms and Conditions).
The Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Experience.
- The Promoters reserve the right to add to, amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions without limitation from time to time. Any modification of the Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately. The Promoters will notify the entrants of any amendments to these Terms and Conditions through [Insert website] The Promoters reserve in their absolute discretion, the right to cancel or amend the Promotion in the event of circumstances arising outside of the control of the Promoters.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the Term or Condition will be read to the extent necessary and possible to ensure it is not invalid or otherwise unenforceable. If that is not possible this Term or Condition shall be severed and deleted and the Terms and Conditions shall remain valid, enforceable and in full effect.
- The Promotion is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over (proof of age will be required) except:
- directors, officers, employees, independent contractors or agents of the Promoters, their families or a member of the same household or immediate family of any of the foregoing; and
- anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
- The Promoters and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion. The Promoters cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems that might result in an entry not being registered or delivered.
- Neither the Promoters nor any of their associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any Entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
- Neither the Promoters nor any of their associated or affiliated companies shall accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Experience.
Entry into the Promotion
- The Promotion will run from 12.00pm 27th July 2022 until 12.00pm 24th August 2022 the (Promotion Period) or until fully booked. Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be invalid and will not be accepted.
- The Promotion is limited in capacity and will only be available to a maximum of 25 people per event date.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant.
- To book this package, eligible entrants must pay €20 per person.
- To avail of the Promotion eligible entrants should follow the booking instructions on [Insert website]
Successful bookings will be made at a first come first serve basis for both event dates [Thursday 4th August 2022 and Thursday 25th August 2022].
Once the 25 spaces are filled for Thursday 4th August 2022, the booking will declare ‘Sold out’.
The next available booking for 25 people on Thursday 25th August 2022 will be live on Thursday 11th August 2022.
- Participation in the Promotion does not confer any right or license to use the trademarks, copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights of the Promoters.
- Where an eligible entrant has included his/her details with proof of age, and paid the €20 booking fee with Big Style, Dun Laoghaire on [Insert website] or by telephone, his/her entry is a Valid Entry.
- The Winners who have submitted a Valid Entry and have been selected to take part in the Experience will be notified by phone call or email in regard to their booking within 24 hours of submitting a Valid Entry on Big Style. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable on this day. If you do not respond within 24 hours of being contacted, alternative Winners may be selected at the Promoters’ discretion.
- After the selection of the Winners, the names of the successful entrants can be requested by sending a request to the Promoters at the address set out in clause 1. If the successful entrants objects to their names being made available as this clause, the entrant must contact Ogilvy at email@example.com. In such circumstances, Ogilvy must still provide the information and successful entrants entry to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on request, any other competent authorities.
- Where the Winners make any statements about his/her personal opinions, findings, beliefs, experience or preferences, regarding any Diageo products as part of the Promotion (that is, in the entry into the Promotion), the Winners confirm that such statements are true and represent their current honest opinions, beliefs, findings or experiences. To the extent applicable, the Winners agree to promptly respond to inquiries from the Promoters from time to time so as to determine whether such statements still represent his/her personal opinions, findings, beliefs, experiences or preferences, with the understanding that he/she will not receive any compensation or consideration in conjunction with so responding.
- There will be 25 spaces available to book on each of the following activity dates: Thursday 4th August 2022 and Thursday 25th August 2022.
The Experience includes the following:
- A guided Stand Up Paddle Board lesson Big Style Dun Laoghaire.
- A voucher for McLoughlin’s Bar, 73 George Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin.
- Rockshore adventure pack which includes a hoodie, beanie and bag.
Those who book the Experience must all be available on the following dates they have chosen at time of booking for the Experience package;
Thursday 4th August 2022 and/or Thursday 25th August 2022, Big Style Dun Laoghaire.
- The Promoters (and/or their affiliated and related entities) will not arrange to carry any insurance of any kind to the benefit of the Winners relative to the Promotion or the Winner’s use of the Experience. The Winners are solely responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other insurance relative to the Promotion and use or receipt of the Experience.
- Transport will not be supplied to and from Big Style Dun Laoghaire or each water/land-based activity and/or McLoughlin’s Bar. The Winners must make their own way to each destination.
- All Winners must be over 18 and eligible to enter the Promotion under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Winners will comply with all Republic of Ireland government COVID-19 travel guidelines and/or restrictions in place from time to time. The Guests will also comply with any Republic of Ireland government procedures or measures in place from time to time in relation to COVID-19 or similar, including temperature screening, the use of personal protective equipment and/or social distancing.
- The Winners will comply with all reasonable health and safety procedures applicable at each water/land-based activity and pub or implemented by any supplier. For the avoidance of doubt, this applies to any procedures or measures in place from time to time in relation to COVID-19 or similar, including pre-visit questionnaires, on site temperature screening, the use of personal protective equipment and/or social distancing.
- If the Winners are from Northern Ireland, they must adhere to Northern Ireland government guidelines travelling from and to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland government travel guidelines upon arrival in the Republic of Ireland.
- There is no cash alternative and there is no alternative experience to the stated Experiences. However, the Promoters reserve the right to replace the Experiences with an alternative Experience of equal or greater value.
- Promoter makes no guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind (implied or express) as to the Experiences or any component thereof. The preceding statement includes but is not limited to the warranty of conformity, merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose.
- Any tax liability which may accrue as a result of acceptance of the Experience by the Winner is the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner will fully cooperate with the Promoters as to compliance with any governmental filing/reporting requirements relative to the award of the Experience to the Winners.
- The Promoters and/or any affiliated or related entities acknowledge that certain terms, conditions or warranties are implied into consumer contracts and cannot be excluded. The Winners may have rights under the Consumer Protection Act 2007 and other consumer protection legislation in Ireland which cannot be excluded or limited. These Terms and Conditions do not and do not intend to exclude or limit the Winners’ statutory rights. To the extent permitted under Irish law, the Winners must release and forever discharge the Promoters and/or any affiliated and related entities from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, loss, costs, right or cause of action of whatever kind or nature, including but not limited to legal fees and costs, arising in any way out of the Promotion, and any receipt or use of the Experience or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in travel, any right to publicity or equivalent claim, any claim relating to infringement of intellectual property or proprietary rights, and any other legal action, financial claims or physical or emotional injury that may exist or may arise.
- The Winners expressly assume any and all risks associated, directly or indirectly, with the Experience including travel and engaging in activities during use of the Experience. However, the preceding does not exclude any liability for the Promoters (and/or their affiliated and related entities) for death or personal injury caused by their negligence or any other liability which may not as a matter of law be limited (in those jurisdictions where applicable).
- The Promotion and the Promoter’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering into the Promotion, entrants release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from all and any claims and liabilities which might arise in relation to the Promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for communications associated with this Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions or for further communications if you have specifically opted into receiving these.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Promoter: Ogilvy (6 Ely Place, Dublin 2) on behalf of Diageo Ireland (St. James’s Gate, Dublin 2)
Enjoy Rockshore Sensibly
Drinkaware.co.uk for the facts