SUP Intermediate Session
Our intermediate lessons are for people looking to progress to the next level. They are aimed at people who have done a beginner lesson, paddlers with their own boards and anyone looking to take paddle boarding a bit more seriously.
How long does it last?
The session itself lasts 2.5 hours but be prepared for the whole process, including getting in and out of a wetsuit, signing in and getting matched with equipment, to take 3 hours in total.
A wetsuit, buoyancy aid, a paddleboard, paddle and a leash are all included in the price.
If you wish to use your own equipment please do but we will provide equipment if needed. PFD’S are mandatory.
- We’ll meet at the BigStyle SUP school at least 15 minutes before the lesson is scheduled to begin, in order to get into our water gear and get matched with the right paddling equipment.
- We’ll then spend 30 mins on land going through theory, equipment set up and in-depth instruction.
- The on water part will be around 2 hours with a break in between.
What do I Need to Bring?
- Make sure to be prepared for being outdoors for a while, whether this means warm clothes or suncream… or both, as it is Ireland after all.
- If you have your own wetsuit it would be a good idea to bring it along, that way you can make sure you get a dry one and your own one is always the most comfortable.