Throughout September we’ll be running Stand up Paddleboard yoga on Sunday mornings at 9am and it’s suitable for all levels, it’s a great way to challenge yourself, keep fit and try something totally new!
Our experienced SUP instructor and yoga teacher will guide you through everything you need to know, combining basic SUP skills with inclusive and fun yogic practice.
An amazing way to start the day.
1 SUP Yoga Session
A QUICK OUTLINE
- The whole experience should take 1 hour and 45 minutes from start to finish
- We’ll meet at 8.45am at the BigStyle SUP school in Dunlaoghaire harbour BigStyle | Stand up Paddle
- We’ll take 15 minutes to get into our wetsuits and buoyancy aids and getting matched up with our equipment
- There will be a ten minute on land introduction to SUP for those who haven’t done it before combined with details specific to the SUP yoga event
- Then there’ll be 15 minutes of paddling before we settle in the location where the yoga class will take place
- The location of the yoga class will be 50 metres from where we enter the water off the slipway and just in front of BigStyle’s SUP centre
- We’ll all be moored to a buoy in the centre of the group
- The SUP yoga class itself will be 50 minutes long
- There are changing rooms and toilet facilities on site.