Welcome to BigStyle
This is our cosy, chilled-out guest house that sits right on the WIld Atlantic Way and only 500 metres from some of Europe’s finest kitesurfing and surfing spots.
Along with different types of accommodation we also have in-house kitesurfing, surfing and Stand up Paddleboarding schools so you can make the most of the place!
Every bed comes with breakfast and bicycle annnnd surfboard hire included. We also have bonfire nights, movie nights and general drinking nights, so there’ll never be a dull moment.
Last but not least we run all manner of different trips and excursions – from half day coasteering, SUPing and hiking outings to full on weekend long immersions as both public and private events.
So read on to find out a little more about exploring the west coast in Style!
We’ve got some fantastic accommodation options to suit everyone simple straightforward comfort to those of us who like a bit more luxury.
Every bed comes with an exceptional breakfast along with surfboard hire included – all included in our nicely affordable prices.
We try and make every day as action packed as possible so we’ve laid on some fantastic activities. Some of them are free and some are paid but they’re all guaranteed craic.
- Surfboard hire for every person. What better way to explore the scenery on both land and sea
- Bonfires and music sessions around our fire pit whenever the people and the weather are up for it
- Movie screenings on our projector. We’ll turn the lodge into a cinema for the night and take a vote on what to watch
- Bring your own food BBQ nights. This will be happening pretty much every night!
- Kitesurfing lessons. Check out our Kite school section below to find out prices
- Stand up Paddleboarding lessons, again just cast your eye down the page to find out more
- Half day activities. Including surf lessons, coasteering, hiking Croagh Patrick and a downwind SUP trip through a stunning lake. These cost €35 to €50 and can be organised in the lodge
- Weekend Adventures: Once a month we run an all inclusive weekend adventure – which includes all of the activities mentioned, along with breakfast lunch and dinner and accommodation. For more on that just click here
Once a month from April to October BigStyle runs adventure weekends. These include a taster of all the activities we have on offer (all day long for two days!) along with all accommodation and breakfast, lunch and dinner, bonfires, music sessions and general craic. They’re not to be missed.
If you’ve got a corporate group, a stag or hen, a birthday, a family event or even if you’ve just got a big group of mates looking for a hell of a weekend drop us a line and we’ll put together a tailor made package for you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Kris on 089 406 9432
We’ll make sure it’s a trip to remember.