STAY AT THE LODGE
Who says you need to fly halfway around the world to find that dream surf holiday?
Imagine spending the day surfing in the wild Atlantic, hiking up big craggy mountains, or kiting and paddleboarding through freshwater lakes – all done in any weather that’s thrown your way.
Then it’s back to the lodge for hot tubs, hearty food, pints of Guinness, turf fires, serious craic and cosy beds.
This is a surf and yoga lodge designed to get the very best of the wild North Atlantic and the wilder west of Ireland.
We’ve tried to put everything you’d need for the perfect west of Ireland weekend away under one roof:
- In house Kitesurfing school and rental
- In house surf school and rental
- In house SUP school and rental
- A beautiful yoga/exercise studio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- A big chilling / communal area with wood burning stove, surf shop and games area
- A communal kitchen area linked to the above chilling area in an open plan studio design.
- An on-site traditional Irish pub called P. Dan’s that serves food and high quality food.
- One of the best views in the country and access to world-class outdoor adventure spots moments away
The Lodge is located a 25 minute drive south of Westport, just outside the town of Louisburgh.
From our hilltop vantage point we look out over Cross and Carrowniskey surf beaches, the world class flat water kitesurfing spot of Cross Lake and all the way to Croagh Patrick.
All within a few minutes drive.
Our rooms are ensuite and designed in a simple, clean and modern way.
While all the rooms are beautiful, the ones looking out over the view are spectacular.
We have accommodation to suit all budgets and all our beds come with a free breakfast of tea and coffee, bread butter and jam, along with our delicious porridge with nuts, berries, fruit and honey.
- Our dorms have four beds in each and are €25 per person
- Our triple rooms are €120 based on three people sharing
- Our back facing doubles and twins are €100 based on two people sharing
- Our view facing doubles and twins are €110 based on two people sharing