Welcome to BigStyle SUP School and Rental
Stand up Paddleboarding is the best possible way to explore Dublin’s beautiful coastline, not to mention a fantastic way to get fit.
Whether you’re a seasoned water–dweller or a landlubber taking your first tentative steps we’re delighted to be here to help you get your sea legs.
Why not come on down and learn something new!
What we offer:
We provide you with top quality paddle equipment to explore the Harbour by yourselves
A series of SUP adventures for people with a little SUP experience, from Sunrise SUPs in the harbour to exploring the River Liffey.
SUMMER SUP CAMPS
Our junior and youth camp sessions are aimed at kids who want to learn how to Stand Up Paddle Board, Develop Skills and Have fun.
DunLaoghaire harbour is located just over 10km from Dubin’s city centre and its 200 acres of water is steeped in over 200 years of history. It’s the perfect place to learn to Stand up Paddle as it’s sheltered from almost every wind direction and offers loads of space to make all kinds of mistakes.
We’re located at the slipway to the Coal Harbour – the oldest part of DunLaoghaire’s historic port. It also happens to be the most sheltered part of the whole harbour and the perfect place to take your first spin on a SUP.
We’ll make sure to match your progression, so if you’re taking to it like a duck to water we’ll set off to explore, or if you’re a bit unsure we’ll take our time and cruise around a small area.
Also if you know what you’re doing come on down and rent a board off us and go on an adventure.GET DIRECTIONS
- One or two quick things you should know before you come down for your lesson or rental
- Everything is included in the price – board, paddle, wetsuit, buoyancy aid and even wetsuit booties if you need them – so all you have to bring is shorts and a towel
- Try and be there at least 10 minutes before the lesson kicks off
- There’s plenty of parking beside the slip way we operate from but it costs €2 per hour
- We have changing rooms down in the harbour but due to Covid we’re discouraging people to use them. So it would be great if you could come wearing your swimming shorts and have a towel handy for changing
- We don’t have any toilet facilities at the moment so if you might want to take that into consideration
Phone: +353 83 012 3689