We’re going to Paddle eight kilometres down river through the heart of Dublin, taking in some of the city’s most famous sights along the way.
We’ll be doing it either at 6am or 6pm depending on how the tides work (we need an ebbing tide to whisk us down the river) but whether we’re exploring the bustling city in the early morning or paddling under the moonlit bridges at dusk, it’s alway a spectacular experience.
We’ll eventually wind up at the slipway in Ringsend having seen our city from a whole new angle!
It’s going to be class.
1 Person Liffey Paddle Adventure
A QUICK OUTLINE
- We’ll be meeting on the banks of the river Liffey near Chapelizod where there’ll be a Stand Up Paddleboard, wetsuit and buoyancy aid waiting for every adventurer.
- IMPORTANT: This is a one way trip starting near Chapelizod and finishing in Ringsend so we strongly advise not to drive your car to the start point. The best thing to do is to take public transport or a taxi to the meeting point in Chapelizod. If you’re planning on driving a car it would be best to drop it at the finishing point and find your way up the Liffey from there. Here’s a link to the starting point.
- We’re going to leave our clothes and other belongings in the van at the starting point so the van can bring them back down to Ringsend for us to change when we’re finished.
The ride down the Liffey should take an hour and a half.
- We don’t have any changing facilities there so be prepared to change out in the world or in the back of one of our vans.
- We unfortunately don’t have any toilet facilities there so this is something to consider before you join us.